Compass® for Compartment Pressure
Measure compartment pressure precisely in just seconds
Early detection of compartment syndrome is key to both management and treatment.
The sterile, single-use Compass provides a simple, precise, indisputable digital pressure reading of compartment pressure instantly.
You suspect compartment syndrome. Are you 100% sure?
Delays and misdiagnoses can have catastrophic consequences. Nerves and tissue can die and muscles can be damaged quickly.
With compartment syndrome, early detection is vitally important. Patients who receive an early fasciotomy experience:
- A 16.1% lower rate of amputation
- A 7.9% lower rate of infection
- Significantly shorter hospital stays
Confirming compartment syndrome quickly and confidently can be difficult. However, confirmation is critical for your next course of action.
Confidence to make the call with Compass® UniversalHG
- Designed for early, accurate measurement of compartment pressure
- Prevents misdiagnosis and the long-term complications caused by delayed diagnosis
- Faster, easier to use and less expensive than existing methods
- Compatible with almost all syringes, any gauge needle and all luer connections
For more information on this product, you can dowload the brochure.
To order please contact your Medline account manager or visit our website: www.medline.eu/uk
0044 844 334 5237
0044 844 334 5238
For Swiss customers:
0041 848 244 433
0041 848 244100