Product Manager (m/f) OR Division
Medline provides an increasing portfolio of products and solutions for the Operating Rooms (OR) with the aim of improving safety and efficiency: Fluid management solutions, turnover solution kits, clipping solutions, safety surgical devices, electro surgery devices,… You will be a member of an extremely successful multicultural team where you will be challenged daily in a dynamic, positive and demanding work environment.
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for driving sales of your product categories. You will collaborate with business units across the organization including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Inventory Management and Finance. What makes product management different at Medline is your ability to run your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same from you.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead different fields of the OR Portfolio, the division responsible for Operating Room disposables in Europe. This individual will be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the product categories which comprise the OR Divisions to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. This position is based in our office in Arnhem.
- Manage all tasks necessary to drive sales and optimize profit, from designing marketing programs and collateral to developing target lists for conversion initiatives;
- Present to the sales forces both at sales meetings as well as during sales training;
- Collaborate closely with the OR Division in the U.S. to leverage Medline's size, strength and experience to the best advantage in Europe;
- Negotiate with current suppliers to drive better raw material costing, lead procurement process to discover new suppliers and maintain an updated cost database;
- Collect information on competitors (product portfolio, pricing, market share, etc.);
- Travel with account managers to understand the customer’s needs and the competitive landscape;
- Travel in the field to in-service and troubleshoot new accounts;
- Develop market assessment and launch plan for new products;
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy for all critical external and internal applications.
- Passion: This is your business. Your passion for it will accelerate your success and opportunity;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree;
- Relevant Work Experience: At least 2 years of marketing, sales, product management or clinical practice experience (preferably in the healthcare industry);
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors and internal resources;
- Ability to skillfully analyze financial data;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- A passion for accuracy and getting the details right;
- Ability to collaborate effectively as part of a diverse team;
- Fluent English.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time for business purposes;
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel;
- Advanced proficiency in at least 1 additional European language.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.