To complement sales activities in the Benelux for Medline, a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical devices, and provider of innovative healthcare solutions, we are looking for a Product Manager Benelux.
As a Product Manager for the Benelux region, you will be responsible for the sterile procedure tray (SPT), Proxima, preventive care and Dynacor product lines at Medline. You will be the resident expert on your product lines, managing your territory as a business unit. In addition, by leading the surgical drapes, gowns and packs divisions in your territory, you will help identify new business opportunities, support product launches and work with a number of specialised teams.
The role of product manager is both key and strategic. Therefore, your division and other teams across Medline will support you and your strategies.
- Be able to communicate with all areas of the company, from the European division to operational and supporting teams.
- Manage all tasks necessary for sales promotions.
- Create strategies to increase sales of current products and generate sales materials.
- Help to develop new ideas based on experience and contact with customers and prospects; adapt to local specification/needs.
- Help the marketing team to understand product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Promote all division tools.
- Manage gains and losses.
- Manage and communicate regarding inventory (surplus/backorder).
- Visit key customers and participate in trials and product trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with product portfolio management within a customer-oriented position
- Experience in the operating theatre (with patient care/medical/pharmaceutical training) is a must
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy, plus big-picture vision
- Enjoy spending time in the market to understand customers’ challenges and finding technical and financial, innovative solutions for the broader market
- Excellent organisational, planning, communication (written and verbal), and follow-up skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving approach, with the ability to be assertive, take initiative, and get the job done.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Excel).
- Fluent in French and Dutch, with a working knowledge of English (mandatory)
- Willingness and ability to travel within the Benelux (approximately 50 to 60%).
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected].