Junior European Product Manager (m/f) – QuickSuite
Medline provides an increasing portfolio of products and solutions for the Hospitals in the Operating Room as well as in other Specialist units with the aim of improving safety and efficiency: You will be a member of an extremely successful multicultural team where you will be challenged daily in a dynamic, positive and demanding work environment.
As a Junior European Product Manager, you will define and manage your portfolio to drive the sales growth and profitability of your product categories. You will collaborate with business units across the organisation, including sales, marketing, operations, inventory management and finance. What makes product management at Medline unique is your ability to manage your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same dedication from you. We are looking for a new team member to join our organisation. This role is based in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
- Manage product categories to optimise profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Identify and launch new products that will generate sales growth in Europe.
- Identify and implement improvements to Medline products.
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver products to customers at the best cost and performance.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to prepare for and win important, new business.
- Establish your product category pricing strategy.
- Develop training programmes, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, engineering or Medical Science
- Assertive, decisive, positive attitude
- Personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- Strong organisational skills for data analysis
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (other European languages are a great asset)
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.