Medline International is a leading global healthcare company, providing quality medical and surgical supplies with superior value throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The drive and desire for continual improvement is paramount. Each day, Medline employees are discovering ways to create new products, produce less waste and deliver what our customers need better, faster, and with enhanced value. Join our exceptional team and be part of our successful, international company!
We would like to employ an experienced QAD Techno-Functional Consultant for our European headquarters.
This role will be part of the organisation of Medline’s information systems department, and will report directly to the QAD application owner. The candidate will effectively be working on QAD projects with a team of QAD colleagues, based both in our European HQ in Arnhem and in Pune, India.
- Provide support for the European business through the implementation and maintenance of QAD-related functionality (i.e. with standard QAD or by developing customisations, if needed).
- Be responsible for providing guidance to the developing team and coordinating the QAD-related work.
- Be pro-active in making strategic decisions around QAD.
- Find ways to reduce the number of customisations, replacing them with QAD standard functionality.
- Be responsible for coordinating with technical owners of Medline’s other applications (e.g. our CRM, WMS and DW systems). QAD has a central position within Medline’s application landscape.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with QAD (and MFG/PRO), including at least 3 years with a QAD EE version.
- A broad range of QAD knowledge, especially in the following functional areas: Finance (AR/AP/GL), customer services, procurement, supply chain/logistics,
- Experience working closely with functional leaders at the operational level from other business departments
- Advocating for QAD, limiting customisations and adhering to the standard as much as possible
- Experience in QAD EDI
- Experience with QXtend, QAD internationalisations and/or Progress OpenEdge programming is a plus
- Experience with managing projects and teams on a strategic and technical level
- A strong let’s-do-it attitude
- Enjoy of working independently and on multiple assignments, simultaneously
- A proactive attitude; will propose improvements where applicable
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Experience with is a plus
Are you interested in being a part of our journey? Please send your résumé and cover letter to Caroline Desborough, HR Generalist: [email protected]