As a project manager within Medline, you will be responsible for managing projects from initiation to closure. You will ensure project delivery according to quality standards, timelines and budgets while working together with business and IT colleagues, vendors, and many internal and external stakeholders. You will focus on delivering applications and create optimal conditions for the development and execution of projects.
Your strength will be avoiding surprises and delivering projects on time and at agreed-upon quality standards and budgets. You excel at establishing, promoting and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are self-motivated and driven to perform on all project deliverables. This position can be based in Arnhem (NL) or another Medline EU location.
- Project management: Lead, organise, plan, monitor and control (risks and issues), and manage triple constraints.
- Influence: Work closely with business sponsors and relevant stakeholders to manage business, functional and technical resources assigned to projects, and ensure the timely delivery of project results.
- Cooperation: Collaborate with IT and business colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Leadership: Provide direction by leading, empowering and motivating team members to achieve targets; provide feedback on team member performance.
- Skills: Manage budgets, resources and project results; manage IT suppliers and their performance.
- Quality: Ensure overall quality of project output and results; bring best practices to the company.
- Learning: Stay up to date with developments in areas such as software management and development, IT infrastructure management, project management, and change and process management.
- Ability to quickly grasp ideas and get to know our business, IT landscape and processes
- Familiarity with estimation techniques and guiding stakeholders on cost/benefit estimations
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
- Great oral and written English skills
- Ability to negotiate, take ownership and be assertive
- Resilient and able to deal with setbacks and unexpected changes during a project, and ability to adapt to these changes
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.