To strengthen our Operating Room division, Medline is seeking a dynamic and hard-working candidate for the position of Junior European Product Manager.
As Junior European Product Manager, you will support the European Product Manager in driving the sales growth and profitability of your product categories. You will collaborate with business units across the organisation, including sales, marketing, operations, inventory management and finance. Your responsibilities will include identifying new business opportunities, launching new products, increasing the profitability of existing products, providing expertise on your product line and their use in procedures, and creating tools to promote your business in all European markets, all under the supervision of the Product Manager. This role is based in our European headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and analyses, and benchmarking competitors.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Develop training programmes, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Support the development of marketing campaigns for new launches or the repositioning of products.
- Conduct product training sessions for internal new hires.
- Conduct in-depth market research and analyses to support the growth of new product categories.
- Report regularly to senior management on the division’s performance and strategy.
- Manage all tasks necessary to increase profit and meet financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, management, marketing or healthcare
- Work experience or an internship in marketing, product management or a business function is a plus
- Experience in the medical technology industry is a distinct advantage
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, large corporate organisation
- Fluent in written and spoken English, an additional core European language is a plus
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas and back them up with sound arguments
- Excellent presentation skills (cross-functional audiences)
- Organised, good note keeper, able to record, store and retrieve information accurately and promptly
- Strong ability to digest big chunks of information and separate the critical from the non-essential
- Business savvy with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (solution driven)
- Good math skills and financial reasoning
- Personal accountability and decisiveness
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe (potentially up to 25% of the time)
- Assertive and positive attitude with a desire to learn
- Good skills in Microsoft applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint
Are you interested in being a part of our journey? Please send your résumé and cover letter to Caroline Desborough, HR Generalist: [email protected]