The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal to differentiate ourselves from the competition.The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
As IT Project Manager within Medline, you will be part of a team that helps manage IT projects from initiation to closure. In collaboration with the IT PMO, you will ensure project delivery according to quality standards, timelines and budgets while working together with business and IT colleagues, vendors, and many internal and external stakeholders. You will focus on delivering applications and creating optimal conditions for the development and execution of projects, specifically for our operations teams during your first year. Your project management skills help avoid unwelcome surprises and you excel at establishing, promoting and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and driven to perform on all project deliverables. This position will be based in our European headquarters in the Netherlands.
•Lead the roll-out of IT applications in the supply chain and logistics operations domain.
• Work closely with business sponsors and relevant stakeholders to manage technical resources assigned to projects, and ensure the timely delivery of project results.
• Lead, organise, plan, monitor and control (risks and issues), and manage triple constraints in collaboration with the IT PMO.
• Collaborate with IT and business colleagues in cross-functional teams.
• Ensure the overall quality of project output and results; bring best practices to the company.
• Escalate appropriate issues to the IT PMO.
• Stay up to date with developments in areas such as project management as well as change and process management.
• Experience in leading large-scale supply chain and logistics implementation projects using industry-standard applications; experience with Manhattan Scale is desirable
• Experience in delivering IT projects using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Good understanding of the IT infrastructure needed to establish IT operations in a warehouse
• Experience in contract management, IT budgeting processes and establishing IT support processes
• Experience and familiarity with operations processes like picking, slot optimisation and transportation management
• Familiarity with estimation techniques and guiding stakeholders on cost/benefit analyses
• Strong stakeholder influencing skills and excellent communication skills• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Ability to take ownership and be assertive
• Resilient and able to deal with setbacks and unexpected changes during a project, and the ability to adapt to these changes
What we offer
• Comprehensive onboarding by experienced colleagues - An individually tailored onboarding plan and fixed contacts get you off to a great start
• Company pension plan - We increase our contributions to your pension plan throughout your employment because setting you up for a successful retirement is important to us
• 26 days of vacation - Because we also focus on personal development• Modern workplace - Our workspace has been recently renovated• A wide range of training opportunities - We actively support you in your development
• Fresh fruit, free coffee, subsidised lunch - So that your physical well-being is taken care of
Are you interested in being a part of our journey? Please send your résumé and cover letter to Caroline Desborough, HR Generalist: benelu[email protected]