Role reports to : OR Division VP
Location : Arnhem, the Netherlands or Voisins-le-Bretonneux, France
The European Product Manager Respiratory, is responsible for the sales growth and profitability of his/her division. He/she is the recognised expert for this product line and has a thorough understanding of marketing channels for each category / country. He/she collaborates with various departments, including sales, marketing, operations, logistics, QA/RA and finance.
Activities and responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the division strategy to maximise sales and margin growth.
- Identify, develop and launch new products that will drive sales and margin growth in Europe.
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver cost-effective products to customers.
- Develop the European pricing strategy per country and category.
- Streamline the product portfolio across the European market.
- Identify and anticipate market trends to guide R&D and the product development pipeline.
- Ensure the industry’s most advanced quality control protocols are rigorously implemented at every stage of the supply chain.
- Conduct demand planning and analysis.
- Develop and implement training programmes, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales and clinical teams.
- Work with sales teams to prepare and win major opportunities.
- Analyse sales reports and propose action plans to support sales and profit growth.
Job Requirements :
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sales, product management or product development in the European Healthcare market : respiratory care experience required.
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiations and products launches.
- Excellent organisational, planning, and follow-up skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to influence cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to be assertive, take initiative and get the job done
- Willing to make decisions after appropriate analysis
- Personal accountability and a passion to succeed
Please send your application (cover letter and résumé) to [email protected]
Additional information: our positions are open to people with disabilities.