European Product Manager General Surgery (m/f)
Medline Europe is a leading healthcare company with an innate drive and desire for continual improvement. Our employees strive to create new products and deliver what our customers need better, faster and with enhanced value. All our Divisions keep on growing every day and are shining example of these qualities.
The Sterile Procedure Tray (SPT) division is the largest product division of Medline. The Medline SPT division is working continuously on new innovative solutions to help our customers solve the challenges they face each day, to handle their Operating Room activities. Medline's Sterile Procedure Trays help the customers improving efficiency, safety and patient care. We are looking for one exceptional candidate:
European Product Manager General Surgery
As a European Product Manager, you are responsible for driving the sales growth and profitability of your product categories. You collaborate with business units across the organisation, including sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing, inventory management and finance. What makes product management at Medline unique is your ability to manage your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same dedication from you.
These roles are based in Arnhem, the Netherlands, or Châteaubriant, France.
- Manage the product categories of the Division to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Identify and launch new products that will generate sales growth in Europe.
- Identify and implement improvements to current Medline products.
- Handle our product range in collaboration with Purchasing and Supply Chain, to deliver products to customers at the best cost and performance.
- Ensure that industry-leading quality control protocols and validations are rigorously implemented in every step of the supply chain.
- Rationalize the product portfolio across the European market.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to define the strategy, prepare and win important new opportunities
- Establish the Division pricing strategy.
- Develop training programs, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Analyse sales reports and propose action plans to increase
- Passion: This is your business. Your passion for it will accelerate your success and opportunity;
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- A significant experience in Operating Rooms on those procedures: General Surgery
- Assertive, decisive, positive attitude
- Personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (other European languages are a great asset)
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe 30 – 60% of the time
What do we offer
We look forward to receiving your application letter and CV in English to the attention at [email protected].