European Product Manager (m/f) – Dynacor Division
Medline’s Dynacor division is the manufacturer of a broad range of customised medical sets, which can be used for various medical treatments and procedures. For this division, we are looking for a European Product Manager – Dynacor Division.
As a European Product Manager, you are responsible for driving the sales growth and profitability of your product categories. You collaborate with business units across the organisation, including sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing, inventory management and finance. What makes product management at Medline unique is your ability to manage your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same dedication from you. This role is based in Arnhem, the Netherlands, or Châteaubriant, France.
- Manage the product categories that comprise the Dynacor division to optimise profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Identify and launch new products that will generate sales growth in Europe.
- Ensure that industry-leading quality control protocols are rigorously implemented in every step of the supply chain.
- Identify and implement improvements to Medline products.
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver products to customers at the best cost and performance.
- Rationalise the product portfolio across the European market.
- Analyse sales reports and propose action plans to increase sales and profit.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to prepare for and win important, new business.
- Establish the Dynacor pricing strategy.
- Develop training programmes, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Assertive, decisive, positive attitude
- Personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (other European languages are a great asset)
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe 30 – 60% of the time
What do we offer
We look forward to receiving your application letter and CV in English to the attention of [email protected].