European Junior Product Manager
Medline provides a broad range of medical products and solutions to hospitals for operating theatres and specialised units, with the aim of improving safety and efficiency. You will become a member of a highly motivated and successful multicultural team, and be challenged daily, within a dynamic and demanding work environment.
As a European Product Manager, you will be tasked with developing, managing and driving profitability of your product portfolio. You will develop strategic collaboration with various business units across the organisation, including sales, marketing, operations and supply chain. Medline offers a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to manage product portfolios as if it were his/her own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their businesses and expect the same dedication from you. This international role is based in Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Take charge of the management and maintenance of existing business (25%), and develop new opportunities by expanding the product portfolio and launching new products (75%).
- Work collaboratively with European sales teams to anticipate and secure new business.
- Develop training programmes, marketing materials and sales strategies for sales teams.
- Travel in the field to troubleshoot and support new customer accounts.
- Manage all tasks that are necessary to increase profit and meet financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing or healthcare
- At least 2 years of marketing, sales, or product management experience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. An additional core European language is a plus
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate ideas and support them with sound arguments
- Strong planning skills and pragmatism, but also an ability to switch between tasks and work in ad-hoc mode every day
- Proven track record in marketing, plus excellent presentation skills
- Organised; a good note keeper, who is able to record, store and retrieve information accurately and promptly
- Strong ability to process large amounts of information and separate the critical from non-essential
- Business savvy, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Good math skills and financial reasoning
- Intermediate command of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Personal accountability and decisiveness
- Ability and willingness to travel in Europe up to 25% of the time
To apply, please send your résumé, a motivation letter and a personal statement to: [email protected]
Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.