Business Intelligence Developer (m/f)
The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be involved in every step of the BI life cycle and will help us build solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- Work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- Identify new systems of record and integrate them with the existing information from the Medline EDW (Microsoft SSIS).
- Be able to understand, create and execute database queries and conduct data analyses (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Create reports, dashboards and scorecards (MicroStrategy).
- Perform testing, troubleshooting and optimisations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation (Jira, SharePoint).
- Proven experience as a BI Developer (at least 2 years) involving data and business analyses
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of BI and DWH concepts (system of record, ETL process, EDW, data presentation, data models: Kimball, Inmon, SCDs)
- Experience with ETL tools (for example: SSIS, Informatica, IBM DataStage)
- Hands-on experience with BI reporting tools (for example: Power BI, MicroStrategy, SAP BO, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Working knowledge of database management systems (for example: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata)
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected].
Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.