Account Manager (m/w/d) – Switzerland
Like the axle to a wheel, the sales team at Medline stands central to our entire organisation. We encourage individuality and truly value the opinions of our sales force as they know our customers best. We make a difference every day in the lives of healthcare providers and the patients that they serve. Dynamic and forward thinking, we are a group with a ‘can do’, winning attitude within a business that rewards success. We have a defined career path for successful people and a proven track record of promoting from within.
As Account Manager – Switzerland, you would be responsible for managing and directing the business of the assigned territory in Switzerland : Zürich, Schaffhausen, Thurgau, St.Gallen, Glarus, Appenzell Innerrhoden & Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Graubünden, Tessin. Lichtenstein will also be part of the assigned territory.
Your mission will be the promotion and direct sale of all product lines according to the indications and strategy of the company.
- Present and sell products and services in daily visits to public and private hospitals of the assigned territory;
- Assist customers in the best choice of the products that best suit their needs;
- Create a strong and stable relationship with current customers and create and develop new potential accounts. Identify and resolve possible customer concerns;
- Facilitate the resolution of concerns or customer complaints;
- Identify the tenders and work on them according to the deadlines;
- Complete in a timely manner the reports about customers, issues, analytics figures;
- Partner with the Head of Sales and Divisions to define and implement the best product promotion strategy;
- Coordinate the company's own resources to ensure the efficiency of sales achievements;
- Respect and comply with the General Policy of the Code of Conduct of Medline International.
- You are definitively customer-oriented;
- The knowledge of medical decision processes and bidding strategies are assets to succeed in your missions;
- Your interpersonal skills are recognized as well as your ability to argue and convince your interlocutor;
- You graduated from a business school and/or are 2 years experienced (in the medical sector or not);
- Mastery of IT Tools (Microsoft Office mainly);
- German fluent ; spoken and written English, Italian as a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application letter and CV in English at [email protected].