Like the axle to a wheel, the sales team at Medline stands central to our entire organisation. We encourage individuality and truly value the opinions of our sales force as they know our customers best. We make a difference every day in the lives of healthcare providers and the patients that they serve. Dynamic and forward thinking, we are a group with a ‘can do’, winning attitude within a business that rewards success. We have a defined career path for successful people and a proven track record of promoting from within. For our team in Switzerland, we are looking for a Account Manager.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by increasing new and existing business in your target area.
- Increase Medline’s sales volume and margins in your area.
- Use insights and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Medline’s portfolio.
- Maximise customer satisfaction and loyalty, resulting in long-term contracts for supplying your products.
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to optimise the overall strategic approach to key accounts.
- Manage public tenders and price quotations in collaboration with the customer service department, product divisions and sales leadership team.
- Inform customers about Medline products and innovations, and promote the company’s image to them.
- Participate in the launch of new products and apply our marketing strategy in the field.
- Organise symposia, conferences and regional exhibitions to promote our products.
- Perform competitive intelligence on our products.
- University degree or relevant job experience
- Has successfully and consistently delivered targets in a very competitive market and complex sales environment
- Industry experience and knowledge of hospital decision-making processes and tendering strategies (preferable, but not a must)
- Results-driven, motivated and has a desire for high rewards
- Strong communication and influencing skills, Customer focus and networking skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- English proficiency, Italian as a plus
- Good MS-Office skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
REPORTING TO: Team Leader Sales
LOCATION: German-speaking part of Switzerland
CONTACT: Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications note that applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.