Temporary HR Generalist (m/f)
Medline International has an immediate temporary opening for an HR Generalist at our European head office in Arnhem. We are seeking an independent, open and enthusiastic professional with a desire to work for a dynamic international organisation.
Due to a big project in 2019 we are seeking a Temporary HR Generalist to support our HR Manager on our day to day business, for the course of 1 year. In this position you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks within the HR field.
This is a temporary position with a one-year contract and an excellent way to get to know Medline. Based on promising performance and business growth, this position possibly represents an additional opportunity within the company after the initial contract.
- Be an initial point of contact for employees in HR matters
- Work closely with the HR Manager Benelux on a variety of administrative HR tasks, including but not limited to:
- Contract management; draft contracts and contract updates
- Recruitment process; first screening of candidates, communication with candidates, first interviews
- On and off boarding procedures; make all necessary administrative request regarding on and off boarding; initiate and organize the on boarding planning
- Monthly payroll closure; support the HR Manager on the payroll closure
- All administrative actions regarding NS business cards
- Updating HRIS system
- Filing (digital and paper)
- Fleet management
- Administration of attendance software and absence database
- Work on European HR tasks such as European Org Chart, announcements, etc.
- Educational background in HR
- Ability to work independently, to prioritise workload and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and structured
- Able to deal with stress
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Able to achieve results in a fast-paced, changing, global/matrix environment
- Critical thinking skills, excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of employee relations principles, best practices, methods, and programmes
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions on sensitive, confidential issues
- Team-oriented collaboration
Please send your résumé and cover letter to the attention of Hanneke van der Putte at: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment internally. Résumés sent by recruitment agencies not be considered.