Reporting to the International Finance Director, the focus of this role will be on VAT labelling for products we sell in multiple different countries in Europe. Working closely together with product managers, the Tax Generalist should define a process to review existing VAT rates and determine VAT rates for new products. He or she will also answering other general tax questions, in addition to working on the various tasks listed below.
- Be in charge of the VAT labelling of our products in cooperation with the divisions and our assembly plant.
- Review CIT returns and answer questions from local European controllers about them.
- Provide support on all corporate tax matters in the European region.
- Support and assist in potential restructurings, mergers and acquisitions throughout Europe:
- Perform due diligence checks.
- Review loan and transfer pricing documentation.
- Assist the US tax team and local management in preparing transfer price documentation in line with OECD regulations and transfer pricing policy (local files and master file).
- Interface and collaborate with European finance teams.
- Keep up to date with (international) tax developments in the corporate tax area.
- Cooperate with the US global tax team for transfer price and tax items.
- True generalist, preferably with a background in medical products
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (French and German would be a plus)
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.