Quotation Specialist (m/f/d)
The sterile procedure tray (SPT) division excellently represents Medline's ability to create new products and better deliver what our customers need more quickly and with enhanced value.
This role supports the sales team on quotations for the SPT business. SPT quoters clarify, plan and perform all quotations requested by account managers for tenders and GPOs as quickly as possible, taking cost, customer requirements and intended use of the pack into account. They continuously collaborate between account managers, the design team and manufacturing sites for all requests, and follow-up on samples, production, surplus and forecasts, for example.
This position can be based in Diegem (Belgium), Arnhem (the Netherlands) or Kleve (Germany) depending on the candidate’s location.
- Calculate SPT quotations requested by the sales force, with quality and time constraints in mind.
- Prepare technical offers for tenders, contracts and GPOs.
- Manage sample requests for account managers and customers.
- Manage new product creation requests for account managers and customers.
- Follow up on production and forecasts in line with customer needs.
- Optimise product offers in terms of financial and technical aspects.
- Manage and update the quotation database (technical files, cost calculation reports, tender summary files).
- Manage back-ordered components and packs with production and account managers.
- Be an expert on internal SPT software tools and processes.
- Participate actively in improving these processes and tools.
- Train fellow colleagues and the sales force on SPT design and quotation tools and processes.
- Back up other SPT quoters within Europe in the case of absence.
- Act as an interface between the sales force and manufacturing sites for all requests.
- Previous experience in an administrative position is required
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite and internal SPT tools)
- Strong organisational and administrative skills (ability to work on multiple requests at the same time)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to work in a very demanding environment
- Good attention to detail
- Some knowledge of healthcare (clinical knowledge or experience as a nurse is a plus)
- Ability to work independently in an international team based in various locations
Fluency in French, Dutch and English is a strong requirement
Please send your résumé and cover letter to the attention of Hanneke van der Putte at: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by recruitment agencies will not be considered.