Sales Business Analyst (m/f)
Medline International is looking for a Sales Business Analyst. This role will support the Senior Vice President Sales by performing business analyses and reviewing trends, which will be used during business reviews with the local Sales Directors. Proactively managing sales profit and loss, the Sales Business Analyst is the right hand of the Senior Vice President Sales.
This role requires ambition and offers you the possibility to grow into a supervisory role within Medline’s truly international environment.
- Be the right hand of the Senior Vice President Sales.
- Perform thorough business analyses and predict trends for future European sales, margins and costs.
- Collect, analyse and prepare sales reports and market data for Europe.
- Join the Senior Vice President Sales on business reviews.
- Work closely with local finance and participate in cross-departmental and finance-specific projects.
- Coordinate offers and analyses for big international business opportunities.
- Work closely with the European Divisions Manager.
- Take responsibility for the finance budget within sales.
- Master’s degree in Finance or an MBA
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills
- Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong personality, business acumen
- Proactive, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skills, a high affinity for numbers and good mathematical understanding
- Presentation skills
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, QAD, BusinessObjects)
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.