QAD Functional Consultant (m/f)
The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition.
Medline International is looking to hire an experienced QAD Techno-Functional Consultant for its European headquarters, located in Arnhem, the Netherlands. The role will be part of Medline’s information services department, and will report directly to the QAD Application Owner.
The candidate will work on QAD projects with a team of QAD resources based both in Arnhem and in Pune, India. Key responsibilities include supporting the European business through implementing and maintaining QAD-related functionality with standard QAD or—if justifiable—through developing customisations.
The QAD Functional Consultant will be responsible for providing guidance to the developer’s team. In addition, he or she is expected to be involved and proactive in making strategic decisions concerning the QAD application and functionality. One important task will be to reduce the number of intrusive customisations and replace them with QAD standard functionality instead.
Technical and functional requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with QAD (and Mfg/Pro), at least 3 years of which with a QAD EE version
- Experience with the implementation of standard QAD modules
- A broad range of QAD knowledge, especially from the following functional areas: customer service, procurement, supply chain/logistics
- Experience with working closely with functional leaders at the operational level from other business departments
- Advocating for QAD, limiting customisations and sticking to the standard as much as possible
- Experience in QAD EDI
- Experience using QAD internationalisations
- Experience with managing projects and teams on a strategic and technical level
- A strong can-do attitude
- Likes working independently on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proactive attitude and eagerness to propose improvements where applicable
- Customer focus, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with additional QAD modules like AIMS (TMS is a plus)
- Experience with agile/scrum
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.