Prime Vendor Implementation Leader (m/f/x)
The Prime Vendor solution in Europe is provided via Medline Services entities, which operate separately from the rest of the Medline group. Prime Vendor supports healthcare facilities dealing with major supply chain challenges. Prime Vendor buys medical consumables from multiple suppliers, consolidates them on one platform and delivers them to multisite care providers. With this solution, we help customers manage their supply chain and we offer custom solutions to ensure the consistency of care.
We are looking for a new Implementation Leader to manage the overall process of moving a customer onto the Prime Vendor Solution. The Implementation Leader works collaboratively with customers and internal functions to coordinate all aspects of the project to complete implementation on time while driving customer satisfaction.
- Being involved in all aspects of the implementation of a Prime Vendor solution for a customer, including responsibility for project management attributes (planning, tracking, reporting), Project Team management, data management, internal and external communication
- Leading the implementation project, understanding all aspects of it and knowing the roles of each team member and how it impacts the project and timeline
- Collection of data from the customer with a focus on item pricing and usage as well as participation into file cleansing, usage accuracy and data analysis in general
- Working with the Inventory Management to make sure the right quantities of the right products are purchased and brought in inventory for go live
- Communication with customers and Prime Vendor management team on project timelines and progress
Support Sales Operations with preparation of Business Cases for Prime Vendor prospects
- Several years experience in multi-functional project management in an international environment, including lean / 6 sigma certification
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics Operations experience preferably in a medical device / pharmaceutical environment
- Experience interacting and working collaboratively with customers. Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership, team work and team management
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, plus at least one additional language (German, France, Dutch)
- Willing to travel up to 35% of the time for business purposes
We look forward to receiving your application letter and CV in English to [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.