Photographer (m/f/d) - Part Time (20h/week)
A simultaneously creative and highly organized group, the marketing, communications and web team seamlessly works together to promote Medline’s brand and initiatives through high-quality marketing services and strategies.
Some team members design eye-catching, captivating content and graphics, while others check that the text is well-written and cohesive, whatever language it might be in. We also accompany numerous projects from all around the company from start to finish—ideation, creation, dissemination and analysis.
Together, we are the gatekeepers of Medline’s brand and are dedicated to producing powerful and professional marketing materials.
- Be responsible for professional product shootings, the subsequent image selection and the data export.
- Create consistent high-quality and realistic product photography from different angles and depth-of-field.
- Be confident arranging models and equipment according to marketing brief.
- Take care of image editing like removing backgrounds or bigger retouching projects.
- Name, upload and assign all taken images in an internal product information database.
- Apply visual design principles to maintain branding guidelines.
- You are proficient in using Adobe design programs (Adobe Creative Suite) - focus is on Adobe Photoshop and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- You have an education in photography, design or media and have experiences with camera operation, lighting, subject placement etc. (experience with product photography is a plus).
- You pay very good attention to details and colour.
- You have the ability to prioritise and organise own work and meet all set deadlines.
- You can work independently as well as cooperatively and maintain a great relationship with your team and customers.
- You are able to bring your own DSRL camera.
- You are fluent in English, other language skills (preferably German) are a plus.
Please send your résumé, cover letter and representative work samples to [email protected].