Office Manager / Executive Assistant (m/f)
Medline International has an immediate opening for an Office Manager / HR Generalist at our European head office in Arnhem. We are seeking an independent, open and enthusiastic professional with a desire to work for a dynamic international organisation.
In this fulltime position you will be responsible for the management of our office in Arnhem to ensure that the facilities and working conditions support the productivity of our office staff. Additionally, you will support the productivity of our Senior Executives.
You will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers at the front desk
- Prepare, organise and coordinate meetings
- Welcome guests, arrange lunches, make reservations, organise annual Christmas dinners, arrange team building events, assist in coordination of European activities
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Promote and enforce office policies, processes and procedures; Clean office/Clean kitchen/ Meeting rooms
- Coordination of meeting room and pool car calendars
- Manage health & safety policies and the training of team members
- Maintain effective office facilities. Order kitchen essentials, coffee/tea, negotiate and supervise contracts with external parties such as the cleaning company and other suppliers.
- Expense management for senior management
- Answer phone calls and general office questions
- Receive and send mail and packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, to prioritise workload and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and structured
- Able to deal with stress
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Able to achieve results in a fast-paced, changing, global/matrix environment
- Critical thinking skills, excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions on sensitive issues
- Team-oriented collaboration
Please send your résumé and cover letter to the attention of Hanneke van der Putte at: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment internally. Résumés sent by recruitment agencies not be considered.