Junior BI Developer (m/f)
The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be involved in every step of the BI life cycle and will help us build solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you will work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into reports/ dashboards. We are looking for someone to help contribute to creating a sustainable and user-friendly BI environment.
This role offers you the opportunity to develop your highly valued skills. The position would suit an open and enthusiastic professional with a desire to work for a dynamic international organisation.
- Work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- Identify new systems of record and integrate them with the existing information from the Medline Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) (Microsoft SSIS).
- Be able to understand, create and execute database queries and conduct data analyses (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Create reports, dashboards and scorecards (MicroStrategy).
- Perform testing, troubleshooting and optimisations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience and a strong interest in BI and BI innovations
- An understanding of ETL, data warehousing, dashboards and analytics
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server 2008+, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Hands-on experience with BI reporting tools (MicroStrategy, Power BI)
- Experience with writing queries (Microsoft SQL)
- Analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Interested in healthcare and medical surgical products
- Interested in presenting reports and giving trainings to internal customers
- Current eligibility to work in the Netherlands (for this position, we are unable to sponsor applicants)
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.