IT Security Analyst (m/f)
The Medline IT team are working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition. In order to support our further growth, we are looking for an additional full-time IT team member, based either in Kleve or our European headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
- Act as the first point of contact regarding information security (malware, security vulnerabilities etc.) for Medline Europe.
- Monitor the IT security landscape.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and develop appropriate solution concepts.
- Plan and conduct privacy reviews using existing audit methods.
- Cooperate closely with the IT team, the Security Officer and colleagues in the area of IT security.
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Desired experience with/in:
- Security analysis plus the development and implementation of security policies
- Security tools such as IDS/IPS, firewalls and antiviruses
- Email security
- Windows/Unix (client and server) operating systems
- Active directory and scripting
- Development, setup and administration of SIEM software
- SIEM tools
- IT security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CCNA (security) etc. are advantageous
- Good communication skills in German and English as well as distinctive service awareness
- Flexibility, team spirit and business understanding
- Strong analytical thinking skills
What do we offer
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected].
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.