Finance Manager (m/f)
In this role, you will provide essential (financial) support to one of our key executives, the Vice President of Medline Services, and the business under Prime Vendor.
Medline is a leading provider of sophisticated logistics solutions to our healthcare customers in the United States, and we are on our way to building a large service business here in Europe as well. You will work in close collaboration with the entire Medline Services team to prepare and present complex financial proposals to our customers. This will require your deep involvement in many aspects of our business and close cooperation with colleagues throughout Europe, the Unites States and India.
This full-time position can be based in our office in Arnhem, the Netherlands, or Voisins-le-Bretonneux, France.
- Perform in-depth analyses of customer needs and evaluate Medline’s costs and capabilities.
- Prepare complete, accurate and compelling financial proposals and business cases.
- Define, implement and lead the pricing and rebate processes from a financial perspective.
- Coordinate the implementation of all appropriate financial and IT systems for Medline Services.
- Take responsibility for accounting, tax and statutory activities related to Medline Services.
- Build robust analytical tools.
- Define processes for finance back-office functions in India and Europe related to Prime Vendor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in finance, reporting, auditing and P&L management
- Ability to easily manage the financial books, the processes for accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as monthly and yearly closings
- Experience with taxes and legal declarations is a plus
- Leadership and project management experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Rigorous, autonomous and organised
- Fluency in English combined with experience in an international working environment
- Good computer skills, including ERP systems, and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
Please send your résumé and cover letter to the attention of Hanneke van der Putte at: [email protected]. Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by recruitment agencies will not be considered.