Business Development Sales Manager Eastern Europe (m/f)
Like the axle to a wheel, the sales team at Medline stands central to our entire organisation. We encourage individuality and truly value the opinions of our sales force as they know our customers best. We make a difference every day in the lives of healthcare providers and the patients that they serve. Dynamic and forward thinking, we are a group with a ‘can do’, winning attitude within a business that rewards success. We have a defined career path for successful people and a proven track record of promoting from within.
Business Development Sales Manager Eastern Europe
The Business Development Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales and services to new and/or existing customers through face-to-face contact to meet individual and organisational sales objectives. This role is also responsible for attending to customers (purchasers and end users) and prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geographic area. Focus areas include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Medical/clinical experience with a strong commercial background
- A degree/HND (or equivalent) in business, marketing, sales or a science-related subject
- Fluency in English and Slovak
- A proven and impressive track record in creating new business
- Ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial setting
- Clinical and sales aptitude
- Hands-on, customer-focused approach
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of P&L accounts
- Strong deal-closing and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand and explain contract structure and language
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Computer literacy and good MS Office knowledge
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise/plan tasks
- Stress management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability and willingness to travel (70%)
- Driving licence
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected].